The Pie Hole - Restaurant Footprint
The Pie Hole aims to become a local gathering spot in any neighborhood we enter.
- Footprint: 400 - 2,200 square feet
- Segment: Fast Casual / Bakery / Pie Shop
- Traditional: Strip mall, shopping mall or other high-traffic locations
- Non-Traditional: A prototype as small as 400 square feet is available for non-traditional sites such as airports, college campuses, hospitals, or travel plazas.
- Real Estate: Real estate approvals will depend upon various factors, including:
- Demographic characteristics, traffic patterns, allowed design and building, parking, visibility, allowed signage, and the predominant character of the neighborhood surrounding the proposed site
- Competition from other businesses as well as the nature of other businesses in proximity to the site
- Residential and business occupancy