The total investment necessary to operate multiple Shops under our form of area development agreement depends on the number of franchises we grant you the right to open. Please request information to receive our complete Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
As of our FDD: Issuance Date: April 30, 2016
Financial Qualifications: Candidates must possess a minimum liquid capital of $350k and total Net Worth of $700k
Item 7 - ESTIMATED INITIAL INVESTMENT: The total initial investment necessary to begin operation of a Shop ranges from $326,500 to $1,034,500
Calendar Year Gross Sales
Item 19 -
FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE REPRESENTATION: The FTC’s Franchise Rule permits a franchisor to provide information about the actual or potential financial performance of its franchised and/or franchisor-owned outlets, if there is any reasonable basis for the information, and if the information is included in the disclosure document. There is no guarantee that your Franchised Business will sell as much. Please review the complete Franchise Disclosure Document to fully evaluate the investment opportunity.
The Table set forth below in this Item discloses the gross revenue generated by the one (1) Affiliate-owned Shop that was open and operating during the entire 2013 calendar year (the “Represented Shop”) over each of the past three (4) calendar years (2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015) (each, a “Calendar Year”).
2012 Calendar Year Gross Sales: $630,136
2013 Calendar Year Gross Sales: $1,098,591 Percent Growth: 74%
2014 Calendar Year Gross Sales: $1,772,731 Percent Growth: 61%
2015 Calendar Year Gross Sales: $2,086,925 Percent Growth: 17.7%
Qualification Process & FAQs
Franchise Application Process Overview: The typical timeline for our Qualifying Process is approximately 45-60 Days, but may be adjusted shorter or longer depending upon certain circumstances.
- Complete and submit your franchise application. The form is available here.
- Within 48 Hours, your Franchise Development Director will contact you to confirm if you are qualified to proceed further. Your assigned Fransmart Franchise Development Director will be your primary point of contact throughout the process. (See: How do I qualify? in FAQs below)
- Territory: Discuss and refine the geographic area that you wish to develop, and your anticipated goal for number of units.
- Within 14 Days, Schedule Discovery Day: Schedule a Discovery Day meeting to occur at brand headquarters.
- Letter of Intent (LOI): If meeting is favorable and all parties agree to move forward, a letter of intent outlining deal terms will be prepared and signed by all parties.
- Hire Your Franchise Attorney: (See: Hiring an Attorney in FAQs below.
- List of Current Franchisees: A list of franchisees will be provided to you to contact for references.
- Franchise Agreement: Franchise & Multi-Unit Development Agreement is delivered to candidate for review; forward these to your attorney.
- Final Agreements Negotiated & Complete: Franchisee executes agreements and returns to franchisor.
- Franchisee Wires Funds Per Agreement with Franchisor.
- Franchisor Countersigns Franchise Agreement: Completed franchise agreement is returned to franchisee
- Welcome! New franchisee welcome and introduction to brand systems and support!
- How do I qualify? Candidate must have sufficient capital required to move forward, the brand must be registered in the state you are applying for, and territory is available. (See more info on state franchise registrations.) Your business experience is sufficient or you are willing to hire an experienced management team.
- How is Fransmart involved? Fransmart is the exclusive franchise development partner for the brand you have applied for; all new franchise development is handled by Fransmart.
- How do I hire an experienced franchise attorney? Fransmart can provide you with a referral list from our network of highly qualified franchise attorneys, or you may locate your own franchise attorney with ample experience in restaurant franchising.
Your Franchise Development Director will guide you through the entire process. We look forward to working with you!
Notice Regarding Franchise Offers and Sales ›
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only.